Half Day Walking Tou
Experience an unforgettable wine walking tour along narrow paths off the beaten track crossing spectacular vineyards on the Moselle terraces.
Discover with us an ancient “coral reef”, look for fossils, walk along medieval vineyard paths leading across the steep slopes or ramble along picturesque lanes and through the flat vineyards of the convex river banks.
- Alken-Tour - around Thurant Castle
- Wine-Weather-Path - accompanied by a grape nibbling hare
- Vineyard Tour - around Müden
- Boxwood-Tour - mediterranean Moselle
- Martberg-Tour - on the trail of the Celts and Romans
- Monasteries, Castles, History of viticulture - Cochem in a different way
- Apollo-Tour - through the natural habitat of the Apollo butterfly
- Beilstein-Tour - „Sleeping beauty“ of the Moselle
Our tour tips:
Come and walk with us and let us delight you!
We welcome you with a tingling sparkling wine reception.
A delicious feast awaits you at one of the most sensational viewpoints offering a spectacular view over the Moselle valley.
Taste the wine where it is grown.
- 5-hour guided walking tour
- Welcome sparkling wine
- Wine tasting with typical vintner’s food
Price: from 27.00 € per person not including admission fees