Climb with us the dizzying heights of the steep vineyard slope of the Calmont and Valwig Herrenberg.
The Moselle Valley is known as one of the warmest regions of Germany because of its protected microclimate. Discover the warmth-loving plants and animals in the dry green areas on the hilltops.
If you are lucky, you may catch a glimpse of the European green lizard or the elegant Apollo butterfly in June.
We will help you to plan your very own wine walking tour.
Just come with plenty of space in your backpack, walk and enjoy.
We welcome you with a tingling sparkling wine reception. Then we divide up the contents of the picnic and the wine between all the backpacks and set off on an adventurous walk. On the way we rest at marvelous viewing points and tuck into our provisions enjoying the fruity Riesling wines in the midst of the vineyards.
- Castle path of Kobern
- Tour Senheim-Beilstein - wine on the rocks along three cultural paths
- Martberg-Tour - on the trail of the Celts and Roman
- Breva, Wine & Path - through the steep vineyard slope “Valwiger Herrenberg”
- Beilstein-Tour - „Sleeping beauty“ of the Moselle
- Calmont-Tour - along a climbing trail through Europe’s steepest vineyards
4-6 hour guided walking tour
Welcome sparkling wine
Picnic with wine tasting
Price: Walking tour from 100.00 €
Picnic with wines: 12.50 € per person not including admission fees